Saturday, January 3, 2009

Angel in Heaven

This year is going to be so much different than any of year - any! I lost my first and only grandson on December 27, 2008. At a tender age of 16 months - he earned his angel wings after a battle with Krabbe's Disease. I've lost love ones in the past - my dad in 1988, my brother in 2006, even my mom on August 3, 2008. This lost is so much harder. My heart breaks for my daughter - what a wonderful mom she was to Jayden. Jayden was the love of her life. She gave up everything for him. I know Jayden will be watching over all of us and especially his mommy.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time reading your blogs, after getting done watching and looking at all of Jaydens pictures and videos. I always thought I was alone in the sadness of losing my son. Ofcourse everyone misses him, but this is the first time i ever heard anyone acually say it... besides the first week or so after he passed away. But besides that.... I acually enjoyed reading your blogs so far. I did realize how much I didnt know about your days, even though it seems like i talk to you all the time. I have to admit, you made me laugh or atleast smile a lot. But I love you, and no matter how rough life gets, you have to remember... someone else has it worse. Everyone says, "God doesnt give you more than you can handle".... although sometimes i disagree with this, I truely believe everything happens for a reason... and you can find a message in everything. You raised me to be the person I am, and for that, Jayden was the little person he was.... same with M... so what if he has a disability..... you are a strong person, and everything you said about me being strong, I learned from you... so remember that. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete