Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hmmm

I wake up and see that I can make a 3" snowman - total height. I have this deep desire to go sledding - I hope to make it happen before this winter season is over. Busy day ahead between doc appointment, wash, shopping, cleaning and watching the EAGLES. Started a Home Rule Contract that got a lot of non-compliance to sign but as soon as the boys realized all privileges are revoked until it is signed well - that changed the overall mood. I know it will be difficult over the next few days as usually that is the way things work around here when something new is started - but as soon as the boys realize mom is serious and consistent I am hoping things will change. M is quite hyper this morning - although his meds have only been in him for less than 45 minutes. Kick in meds - please kick in. Have a great day all

1 comment:

  1. I see you are a follower of the TEAM THOMPSON AZ blog, do we know each other? We don't recognize any of you.

    ReplyDelete